MFR. No. : 0400
STOCK No. : QYE-9199
No more soldering!
Carbon is one of our favorite elements. It makes diamonds it makes all known life possible and it makes pencils (and who doesn't love pencils?) Also it seems that carbon fullerenes (buckeyballs nanotubes etc) are going to do a lot in our future. Time to bring a little of that microcarbon goodness into your home and make it work for you now. ''Wire Glue'' Conductive Glue uses microcarbon technology to make a glue that also conducts electricity.
That's right - no need for solder anymore; now you have Wire Glue! It acts like a glue it acts like a wire it tastes like . . . just kidding - don't eat it and it's stupendously-awesome-incredible. Put simply it sticks bits together and allows electricity to flow between them. Wire Glue is great for repairing wires gluing together electronic kits and really is a great safe (i.e. no heat) way of introducing children to electrical engineering. Get some now and get in on the microcarbon revolution early.
''Wire Glue'' Conductive Glue Features:
- Using the latest advances in microcarbon technology this glue actually conducts electricity.
- Lead free.
- For both AC and DC low voltage circuits.
(There is no known voltage limitation and ''Wire Glue'' has been used for 20 000 volts DC without problems. BUT there is the issue of a potential hazard if a wire breaks off due to Wire Glue connections being brittle. Please keep safety in mind when you glue. Twist all wires together.)
- Drying Time: To touch: 2 hours; Through: 12 to 48 hours (Depending upon temperature relative humidity coating thickness and substrate).
- Density: 0.6 grams per cubic centimeter.
- Application Temperature Range: 40°F (4°C) to 110°F (43°C)
- Service Temperature Range: 0°F (-17.8°C) to 180°F (82.2°C) constant; -20°F (-29°C ) to 200°F (93°C) intermittent.
- Wet Flammability Information: No flash to boiling (212°F) closed cup.
- Conductivity: 13.16 Ohms per cubic centimeter.
- Net Wt.: 0.3 fl oz of Wire Glue.
Note: No SDS available at this time!