To purchase bulk quantities, Please contact our Sales Department (+1-416-494-8999) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
When you proceed to CHECKOUT, you will have an option for Curb-Side Pickup Click button and select location.
All Items in your cart must be available at your desired store location for Sayal to offer Curb-Side Pickup for that location.
The manual of Snap Circuits® Home Learning emphasizes the practical applications of electronics. This set is as much about science as about electronics. It teaches how to conduct a scientific investigation and the activities develop basic skills needed in today's world.
As a result of completion of activities 1 30 in this kit students will:
- Understand basic information about electricity as a form of energy
- Control the flow of electricity through several circuits and device
- Identify the path of electricity through a circuit
- Repair a nonfunctioning circuit
- Transform electrical energy into light sound and motion
- Identify series and parallel circuits
- Determine if materials are conductors of electricity or insulators
- Observe the effect of resistance on the brightness of a bulb or LED
- Study the motion of a motor
- Produce and study sound from a speaker
- Draw and label circuit diagrams
- Build a Morse Code sender (telegraph using light instead of sound)
- Send and receive messages in Morse code and decode messages received
- Observe the effect of fluorescent light on a spinning disc
- Observe the effect of electricity on a temporary magnet (electromagnet)
- Use a transistor to switch devices on or off
- Make a circuit that detects the presence of water
- Have a better understanding of the scientific method of investigation