MFR. No. : FG-500K
STOCK No. : 2515-AE2
The FG-500 contains a complete function generator capable of producing sine square and triangle wave forms. The frequency of this generator can be continuously varied from 1Hz to 1MHz in 6 steps. A fine frequency control makes selection of any frequency in between easy.The amplitude of the wave forms are adjustable from 0 to 3Vpp.
This complete function generator system is suitable for experimentation and applications by the student. The entire function generator is comprised of a single XR-2206 monolithic IC and a limited number of passive circuit components.
Complete with all parts PC board schematic deluxe case with handle and extensive assembly manual.
Wave forms: Sine Triangle Square
- Impedance: 600. + 10%.
- Frequency: 1Hz - 1MHz in 6 decade steps with variable ranges.
- Sine Wave:
Amplitude: 0 - 3Vpp at 9VDC input.
- Distortion: Less than 1% (at 1kHz).
- Flatness: +0.05dB 1Hz - 100kHz.
- Square Wave:
Amplitude: 8V (no load) at 9VDC input.
- Rise Time: Less than 50ns (at 1kHz).
- Fall Time: Less than 30ns (at 1kHz).
- Symmetry: Less than 5% (at 1kHz).
- Triangle Wave: Amplitude: 0 - 3Vpp at 9VDC input.
- Linearity: Less than 1% (up to 100kHz).
- Power Requirements
Standard 9V Battery or 9V to 18VDC at input.
- Operating Temperature
0C TO 50C