Stock Status: Limited Stock
MFR. No. : FCJJ-16
STOCK No. : 1511-BH1
With this set you have freedom to invent your own clean energy applications using fuel cells and renewable hydrogen created using sun and water.
This set is an optimal tool for inspiration and education in classrooms as kids get to develop their own applications using a zero-carbon fuel.
The FCJJ-16 Horizon Solar Hydrogen Education Kit includes a solar panel a reversible fuel cell and two water storage tanks to create a mini power system that can store solar energy in the form of hydrogen.
The hydrogen can then be used later by the fuel cell to power a small motor provided in the kit.
You can use the motor to power a fan or create your own miniature fuel cell applications!
It’s an optimal tool for creativity and education in classrooms and student competitions because it gives you the freedom to invent your own clean energy applications using fuel cells and renewable hydrogen formed using sun and water.
• Dimensions: 125mm x 155mm x 8mm
• Voltage (at optimum power point) 2.2V d.c.
• Current (at maximum power point) 450mA
• The module includes:
- 1 set of 30cm wires - Frame backing for 45 degrees to a flat surface
REVERSIBLE PEM FUEL CELL:
● Input Voltage: 1.7V ~ 3V (DC)
● Input Current: ≥0.7A at 2V
● Hydrogen production rate: 5ml/min
● Oxygen production rate: 2.5ml/min
Fuel cell function:
● Output Voltage: 0.6V (DC)
● Output Current: 300mA
● Output Power: 180mW