Stock Status: Limited Stock
MFR. No. : 35299
STOCK No. : 4071-AH1
After WWI Germany pushed forward with the development of battle tanks under a veil of secrecy. The Panzerkampfwagen II used the Panzerkampfwagen I's hull and came armed with a 2cm main gun. Mass production began in 1937 and various improvements including a new suspension was made. Approximately 1088 Panzerkampfwagen II Ausf.A-C tanks were manufactured up until April 1940. The Panzerkampfwagen II led the surprise attack on Poland and smashed their way throughout Europe. They were later replaced by better frontline tanks but were successfully used in reconnaissance missions until the end of the war.
About the Model
- This is a 1/35 scale assembly kit model of the German Panzerkampfwagen II tank.
- Comes realistically depicted with a hull turret and armament as seen at the invasion of Poland.
- The 2cm main gun and tank equipment each have a highly detailed finish.
- Turret and hull are separately made pieces.
- Photo-etched parts accurately depict exhaust cover.
- Enhancing the impression of the Panzerkampfwagen is a driver figure and 3 infantry figures (4 figures included).
- Assembly-type tracks have a realistic sag effect and feature single-piece straight sections for effortless construction.
- 3 kinds of markings for the Polish campaign included.